Profiles Managerial Fit
Information you can apply to improve the working relationships of every employee.
The quality of the relationship between a manager (executive, director, supervisor, team leader) and an employee significantly impacts the employees' performance. Managers and employees who understand each other's style are highly productive and engaged. However, managers who are "out of sync" with their employees often cause low productivity, dwindling morale and high employee turnover.
- A significant factor that drives employee engagement and productivity is the employee's relationship with their boss.
- Research consistently shows the primary reason employees leave a companty is because of conflict with their manager.
Watch this quick video to learn more about the Profiles Managerial Fit also known as Workforce Compatibility Survey.
The more a manager understands an employee, the more effective they can be.
Profiles Managerial Fit is a valuable management tool that combines insight into the unique working characteristics that can impact the employee/manager relationship, along with information you can apply on how the employee and manager can work together.
This tool allows you to:
- Understand differences in working styles between managers and employees.
- Receive specific guidance on how the manager and employee interact to:
- Increase productivity
- Improve communications between manager and employee
- Identify and avoid potential management conflicts
- Resolve ineffective working relationships
Let Ulmer & Associates, LLC show you the workforce compatibility information you can apply for every employee on your staff.
Profiles Managerial Fit provides insight into 7 key characteristics that define the relationship between an employee and their manager. These characteristics include:
- Approach to Learning
The Profiles Managerial Fit solution includes two valuable reports:
The Supervisor Report provides a detailed analysis of the quantitative differences in ratings between the manager and the employee for the 7 characteristics.
- The Profiles Summary provides a high level overview of the major working styles for the 7 characteristics.
- The Characteristic Comparisons section provides quantitative ratings identifying similarities and differences between the employee and the manager for the 7 characteristics.
- The Working Together section provides specific recommendations on how to most effectively manage the employee based on the similarities and differences in working characteristics.
- The Next Steps section provides detailed instructions on how to successfully implement Profiles WorkForce Compatability solutions.
The Employee Report provides an employee-centered perspective of the similarities and differences in working characteristics compared to their manager, in addition to specific guidance on what they can do to most effectively work with their manager.
Easily create management strategies tailored for every employee.
Every employee/manager relationship is unique and requires a different management strategy to achieve best results. For example, the relationship and management strategies between a highly decisive boss and a highly decisive employee will be significantly different than the relationship between this same boss and a less decisive employee. The decisive employee thrives on quick decisions, while the other will be more methodical in their decision-making approach, potentially conflicting with the faster-paced manager. A "one-size fits all" management approach used for both employees will likely result in frustration for everyone.
Develop a highly engaged and productive workforce.
Profiles Managerial Fit solutions allow managers to easily create a custom management strategy for every employee in their organization and, as a result, develop a highly engaged and productive workforce.
Try out our Starter Packs
We realize that paying for a product without knowing if it will produce the desired results is a difficult decision. So we have added a special Starter Pack program for first time users of our assessments with a 20% discount to maximize your value and minimize your risk. We know that after your first opportunity to use our assessments and receive the resulting information, you will ask yourself “why haven’t I done this before now"?
Want a more productive, better performing workforce that will positively impact your bottom line? Try our assessment products through our Starter Pack program. Don’t wait, do it today and you will be glad you did.
If you have any additional questions please call 319-390-4646 or contact us and we will be glad to help you.